What is Aging?
As one grows older, the somatic cells gradually lose their ability to divide and the number of cells declines. As the number of cells in the skin’s epidermis & dermis deceases, the skin loses elasticity, which leads to wrinkles.
- Natural aging due to internal factors
- Slowed metabolism
- Mainly genetic factors(hormones congenital skin thickness)
Aging is caused by harmful elements in the human body, free radicals, aging genes and DNA denaturation. Because this is an internal process, it is difficult to adjust, but the largest impact comes from free radicals
- Aging caused by environmental factors
- Continued exposure to stimulus such as UV light, cold temperatures, air conditioning or heating
- Drinking, smoking and stress
Aging is caused by harmful environmental factors outside the human body